Italy vehicle sales totaled 123,067 units for January 2013, down 17.9% vs. January 2012. January 2013 vehicle sales increased 26.7% compared with December 2012 sales. Fiat Automobile SpA is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 36,954, resulting in a 30.0% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy Vehicle Sales Down 17.9% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.