Italy vehicle sales totaled 115,502 units for September 2013, down 3.1% vs. September 2012. September 2013 vehicle sales increased 96.9% compared with August 2013 sales. The ending of the European holiday likely contributed to the jump. 2013 sales through September totaled 1,082,310, down 9.0% over the same period in 2012. Fiat was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 313,804, resulting in a 29.0% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy Vehicle Sales Down 3.1% in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.