Jaguar F-Type attracting new customer group.
DETROIT – Jaguar has been “very quiet” in the U.S. over the past several years, and now the luxury auto maker is looking to make some noise, a top North American executive says. “We’re in a position with great product, with more on the way, and quality is coming around and consumers are recognizing it,” Rob Filipovic, general manager-product planning Jaguar North America, says at a media event here. “The next big thing is getting our voice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jaguar to Lure U.S. Buyers With Downsized Engines, AWD" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.