Audi Europe’s top-selling luxury brand in January.
PARIS – European car registrations increased 5.5% across the board in January, with all five major markets showing growth. The region’s five biggest markets were up 5.3%, according to figures from the ACEA, the European automakers’ association. Germany, the U.K. and Spain all saw sales grow by more than 7%, with Italy (+3.2%) and France (+0.5%) positive as well. Registration in the 22 smaller European countries, which comprise 30% of the market, rose 5.9%. The substantial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"January Registrations Up Across Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.