Lincoln MKT among vehicles with highest days’ supply.
U.S. light-vehicle inventory resumed a more normal 67 days’ supply in January with an additional 187,552 cars and trucks reaching dealer lots, up from December’s weak 51 but less than prior-year’s outsized 71. Overall, unit stock rose to 2,541,222 in the Jan. 31 count, climbing 8.0% from the prior month and 4.5% ahead of 2,432,566 year-ago. The increased inventory was welcomed by sellers of Japanese brands that had been struggling with a dearth of stock for the past ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"January U.S. Inventory Back on Track" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.