Japan vehicle sales totaled 421,670 units for October, up 17.3% vs. October 2012. October 2013 sales decreased 19.3% compared with September 2013. 2013 sales through October totaled 4,494,937, down 3.1% over the same period in 2012. Toyota was the leader in year-to-date vehicle sales, with total of 1,330,353, resulting in a 29.6% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Vehicle Sales Up 17.3% in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.