Japan vehicle sales totaled 565,170 units for February, up 18.4% vs. February 2013. February 2014 sales increased 13.9% compared with January 2014. 2014 sales through February totaled 1,061,275, up 23.3% over the same period in 2013. Toyota was the leader in year-to-date vehicle sales, with total of 292,324, resulting in a 27.5% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Vehicle Sales Up 18.4% in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.