Japan vehicle sales totaled 395,567 units for November, up 22.2% vs. November 2010. November 2011 sales increased 3.8% compared with October 2011. 2011 sales through November totaled 3,861,014, down 17.3% over like-2010. Toyota was the leader in year-to-date vehicle sales, with total of 1,086,465, resulting in a 28.1% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Vehicle Sales Up 22.2% in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.