Japan vehicle sales totaled 519,626 units for February, up 29.5% vs. February 2011. February 2012 sales decreased 24.9% compared with January 2012. 2012 sales through February totaled 935,550, up 32.4% over like-2011. Toyota was the leader in year-to-date vehicle sales, with total of 293,615, resulting in a 31.4% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Vehicle Sales Up 29.5% in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.