Japan vehicle sales totaled 415,931 units for January, up 36.1% vs. January 2011. This increase comes as result of the recovery of Japan’s economy and vehicle production. January 2012 sales increased 19.1% compared with December 2011. Toyota was the leader in year-to-date vehicle sales, with total of 129,102, resulting in a 31.0% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Vehicle Sales Up 36.1% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.