Japan vehicle sales totaled 450,828 units for June, down 10.8% vs. June 2012. June 2013 sales increased 22.6% compared with May 2013. 2013 sales through June totaled 2,711,648, down 8.0% over the same period in 2012. Toyota was the leader in year-to-date vehicle sales, with total of 797,549, resulting in a 29.4% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Vehicle Sales Down 10.8% in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.