Japan vehicle sales totaled 667,129 units for March, down 11.3% vs. March 2012. March 2013 sales increased 39.8% compared with February 2013. 2013 sales through March totaled 1,528,009, down 9.4% over the same period in 2012. Toyota was the leader in year-to-date vehicle sales, with total of 448,078, resulting in a 29.3% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Vehicle Sales Down 11.3% in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.