Picanto successor to Pride A-segment car launched 22 years ago.
Kia’s record 5,604 deliveries in May push the Korean brand over the 500,000-unit mark since it debuted on the U.K. market in 1991. With year-to-date sales up 10.6% from like-2012 to a record 30,441 units, Kia U.K. President and CEO Paul Philpott credits the growth in recent years to a combination of great new products and changing perceptions of the brand. “We predict that we will achieve 1 million registrations in the U.K. before the end of the decade, and our long-term ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Sales Surpass Half-Million Mark in U.K." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.