Lexus sold 22 LFAs in U.S. so far this year.
NEWBERG, OR – Lexus says its LFA supercar is nearly sold out, with a half-dozen or fewer of the units allotted to the U.S. market remaining. “We’re down to taking (about) the last two orders now,” Mark Templin, Lexus group vice president and general manager, tells WardsAuto here in an interview during a media backgrounder for the new Lexus ES. “We’re finalizing that. Over the next two months, we’ll have every single order in.” Tim ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus Touts LFA Success, Doesnâ€™t Endorse eBay Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.