Renault bucked trend with double-digit March, first-quarter gains.
A 4% drop in Russian new-vehicle sales in March leaves first-quarter volume virtually unchanged from the previous year as an unusually long winter freezes buyer intentions. The Association of European Businesses’ Automobile Manufacturers Committee says March sales of 244,030 units were down 9,070 from prior-year’s 253,100. This left first-quarter sales at 616,770 units, up 0.03% from 615,017 units compared with year-ago. Committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber says the March ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Long, Cold Winter Chills Q1 Russia Vehicle Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.