Guenter Behringer, head of Bentley Russia.
U.K.-based Bentley creates a new exclusive sales company in Russia after sales soared 45% last year to make the British brand the country’s best-selling luxury car. Bentley Russia head Guenter Behringer says the auto maker has major opportunities to increase sales in Russia. “The Bentley Russia team will strengthen Bentley's leading position in the high-luxury-car segment and build on the popularity of the brand among Russian customers,” he says in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Luxury Auto Maker Bentley Expands Presence in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.