Myvi helped homegrown Perodua claim 2012 sales title.
Malaysian light-vehicle sales edged up 2.2% year-on-year in February to 44,976 units despite a working month shortened by the Chinese New Year holidays. The Malaysian Automotive Assn. says the result left year-to-date sales up 17.8% to 100,042 units. New-car deliveries rose 4.0% year-on-year to 40,407 units, more than enough to offset an 11.2% drop in commercial-vehicle sales to 4,569. Still, the February result was 15,081 units, or 18%, lower than in January. After two months, car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia LV Deliveries Show 2.2% Uptick in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.