Saga Super Value boosts Proton domestic share.
Malaysian new-vehicle sales jumped 15.1% in July to 68,431 units for the best result for the month in four years. Malaysian Automotive Assn. data shows the overall volume was up 28% on June. In a report by the government’s Bernama news agency, MAA credits the sales increase to a rush for deliveries in conjunction with the Hari Raya celebration marking the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting, and the launch of new models. MAA says Malaysian vehicle production rose ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysian Sales Post 15.1% Improvement in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.