Isuzu ranks second in May pickup sales with boost from D-Max.
Thailand’s new-vehicle sales continue to roar back from last year’s regional natural disasters, soaring 107.6% in May to a record 115,943 units. Toyota Thailand, which collates industry sales, says passenger-car deliveries spiked 137.5% to a record 55,983 units. Commercial-vehicles surged 85.8% to 59,960, with the important 1-ton pickup segment jumping 89.4% to 52,155. Toyota Thailand Executive Vice President Wutthikorn Suriyachantananon says demand has been high since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"May Sales Show Thailand Market Recovery in High Gear" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.