Captiva CUV No.1-selling car in May.
New Zealand’s new-vehicle sales in May were the best in more than two decades as the SUV segment accounted for 30% of total deliveries. Motor Industry Assn. data shows car sales rose 6.8% to 6,347 units for the best May result since 1990. Commercial vehicles climbed 9.0% to 2,577, also the strongest May since 1990. The result left year-to-date car sales ahead 4.0% to 32,239 units and CV deliveries up a healthy 32.4% to 11,573. Toyota held firmly to its title of market leader ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"May Vehicle Sales in New Zealand Best Since 1990" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642