Ford to continue building Mazda BT-50 pickup.
Mazda will set up a new national sales company in South Africa after reaching an agreement to end its current partnership with Ford. Mazda South Africa will begin operations in July 2014. Japanese parent Mazda says the move will allow it to independently control the import and sale of Mazda vehicles as well as the provision of customer services. “Mazda aims to expand its business and further strengthen the Mazda brand in South Africa,” the auto maker says in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Launching New Sales Operation in South Africa" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.