Strong demand for Mazda3 in April.
Japanese import-brand Mazda shakes up the Australian auto industry by pushing GM Holden into third place in April sales. Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries figures show Toyota as the overall sales leader for the month with 16,568 units, followed by Mazda with 7,681 and GM Holden with 7,589. Total deliveries rose 6.6% to 79,097 units in April, pushing the year-to-date total up 5.1% to 339,219. The record April result gave Mazda a 21% gain on year-ago and a 9.7% market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Pushes Past GM Holden for Second Place in April Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.