Jamie Leigh Arndell, Mercedes-Benz U.K.’s 100,000th customer in 2013, collects her new A-Class from sales executive John James at Mercedes-Benz of Bristol.
Mercedes-Benz U.K. records its 100,000th sale of the year. As the Cirrus White A180 CDI Sport was delivered at Mercedes-Benz of Bristol, Mercedes-Benz U.K. President and CEO Marcus Breitschwerdt points out there still is a full month to go before the year-end results. “This is an unprecedented achievement by everyone who works in our passenger-car division here at head office and across the network,” Breitschwerdt says in a statement. He credits the new compact A-Class for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes-Benz U.K. Posts First 100,000-Unit Sales Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.