Shooting Brake among new Mercedes models to be offered in Thailand.
BANGKOK – Mercedes-Benz believes it is winning the fight against Thailand’s gray-market vehicle deluge. Unlike some other auto makers, Mercedes last year bit the bullet and took a tough line, announcing its aftersales dealer network would no longer honor warranties of parallel imports (PI). At the time, Mercedes-Benz President and CEO Alexander Paufler described the decision as a “measure to prevent risk associated with these vehicles, which have not been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Thailand Winning Back Gray-Market Customers " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.