Corolla tops August sales charts.
The New Zealand new-vehicle industry’s remarkable year continues with the best August sales since the 1980s. Motor Industry Assn. CEO David Crawford calls the August result prodigious as deliveries soared 15.4% year-on-year to 9,430 units. New-car sales jumped 14.5% year-on-year to 6,828 units for the strongest August total since 1987, while commercial-vehicle deliveries climbed 17.4% to 2,602, the segment’s best performance since August 1984. Crawford says the result ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand LV Market Records Torrid August Result" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.