Hilux accounted for one-sixth of all November CV deliveries.
New-vehicle demand remained strong in New Zealand in November, with sales jumping 17.1% to 8,518 units for an 11-month total ahead 19.0% to 93,044. New passenger-vehicle sales rose 14.9% in November to 6,484 units, while commercial vehicles climbed 24.5% to 2,097. Motor Industry Assn. CEO Perry Kerr says the goal of surpassing full-year sales of 100,000 units looks achievable. “Analyzing the various segments for November, the SUV market continues to dominate, taking 28% (2,416 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand Market Nearing 100,000 Sales in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.