Hilux dominates light-truck segment with best-ever sales month.
New Zealand’s new-vehicle sales came in stronger than expected as the market recovered from last year’s natural disasters in Japan and Thailand. The Motor Industry Assn. says combined new-car and commercial-vehicle sales climbed 32% year-on-year in June to 10,101 units. Car deliveries gained 33.1%, compared with year-ago, to 7,142 units, while CV sales jumped 29.3% to 2,959. The CV total included heavy trucks. The year-to-date new-car result was up 22% to 38,145 units, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand Market Surges 32% Year-on-Year in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.