Toyota builds New Zealand sales leaders.
New Zealand’s new-car market is treading water, with November sales down 3.8% year-on-year to 5,664 units but up 4% from October. The Motor Industry Assn. says commercial-vehicle sales remained strong, up 11.7% from like-2010 to 1,684 units. Year-to-date new-car deliveries slipped 4.6% to 58,693 units from prior-year’s 61,581. Commercial-vehicle sales improved 14.3% to 19,471. The results put the combined new-vehicle market, besieged by the Japanese earthquake and tsunami ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand New-Car Sales Stall in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.