Ford Ranger led CV market with sales of 478 units in month.
New commercial-vehicle sales soared 33% in New Zealand in October to a record 2,734 units on the back of growing economic confidence. The Motor Industry Assn. says the month’s passenger-vehicle sales rose 8.5% year-on-year to 7,962 units, the best October result since 1984. It left the October market up 14% at 10,696 units. MIA CEO David Crawford says CV deliveries hit their highest October total since his organization began collecting data in 1981. “It’s the second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand Posts Best October on Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642