Nissan Australia screens prospective Leaf buyers.
Some aspiring buyers of Nissan Australia’s Leaf electric vehicle are being turned away after “failing” a 2-stage test to see if they would be suitable owners of the EV. The test involves five website questions about their intended use of the car, followed by a visit by electrical supplier Origin Energy for an assessment of the suitability of the customer’s home electrical network. A report in Melbourne’s The Age newspaper says some applicants have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Oz Puts Would-Be Leaf Buyers to Test" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.