Base price of NV200 is $19,990, compared with 22,425 for Transit Connect.
SAN DIEGO – Nissan’s entry into the U.S. commercial-vehicle market with its fullsize NV cargo van in late 2011 so far is off to a slow start, but the auto maker expects sales of its recently launched the smaller NV200 to accelerate because there are fewer competitors in the segment. The large NV van delivered just 10,179 units in 2012 and 6,173 this year through June, according to WardsAuto data. The smaller NV200, launched in the U.S. in March, sold 1,081 units through ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Pits NV200 Against Ford Transit Connect" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.