Fiesta retains solid lead in U.K. sales.
New-car sales fell 4.2% in the U.K. in November to 134,027 units, but the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says this was 5,000 units more than predicted. After 11 months, new-car deliveries were down 4.5% to 1,822,065 units. SMMT says although the market is on track to better the full-year forecast of 1.92 million, caution remains over 2012. Diesel and alternative-fueled cars both took record market shares in November. Diesel sales rose 0.5% to 74,539 units for the month, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"November Car Sales Slip, But U.K. on Track to Top â€™11 Forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.