Ford Ranger among month’s top sellers.
New Zealand’s new-vehicle market remains robust, with May sales up 27% over last year’s Asia/Pacific disaster-stricken result to 8,306 units and the year-to-date total rising 16% to 39,748. Motor Industry Assn. data shows last month’s new-car deliveries climbed 31% compared with year-ago to 5,942 units, the best May result since 2008. Year-to-date sales grew 20% to 56,942. Commercial-vehicle sales jumped 17% to 2,364 units for the month, yielding a 5-month total up 4% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NZ May Sales Reflect Recovery From 2011 Disasters " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.