Opel Australia completes its new lineup, announcing the Astra GTC 3-door sports compact will be available when the General Motors European brand begins sales in the third quarter with four key models. The Astra GTC, which made its world premiere at last year’s Frankfurt auto show, joins the Australian subsidiary’s newly launched range that includes the Astra Hatch and Tourer, Corsa 3- and 5-door, and Insignia sedan and Tourer. Opel Australia Managing Director Bill Mott ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Adds Sports Compact to Australia Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.