New Astra to be unveiled in August at Moscow auto show.
VIENNA – General Motors’ Germany-based Adam Opel unit releases the first images of its new-generation Astra sedan. After the 5-door hatchback, Sports Tourer wagon and 3-door GTC coupe, the 4-door model is Astra’s fourth body style. The 15.3-ft. (466-cm) long sedan initially will be available with four gasoline engines ranging from 100-180 hp, three of which can be mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission, and three diesel engines with 95-130 hp. Early next year, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Offers First Look at New-Generation Astra Sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.