Mazda No.2 brand behind Toyota, but Mazda3 top-selling model.
Australian new-vehicle deliveries in January picked up where they left off from last year’s record result, with SUVs leaving cars with less than half the market. The thriving new-vehicle market saw sales jump 11.3% to 85,430 units, compared with year-ago, according to data released by the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries. Australians continued to move to SUVs, with deliveries up 20.1% to 26,623 units for 31.2% of the total market. New-car sales eased 1.3% to 41,957 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Market Keeps Rolling as January Sales Jump 11.3%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.