Mazda3 retains sales crown in March.
Australian new-vehicle sales dropped marginally in March to 97,400 units, down 0.2% or 216 less than year-ago’s 97,616. But the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries says first-quarter sales increased 5% to 273,048 units. Small entrants continued dominating the new car-segment in March, with 4-cyl. models accounting for three of the five best-sellers. The Mazda3 again led overall sales with 3,786 units, ahead of the Toyota Corolla (3,512), Toyota Hilux (3,127), Hyundai i30 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Sales Up 5% in First Quarter; March Result Flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.