BMW 3-Series beats trend, piques Australian car buyers’ interest.
An estimated 2.27 million Australians intend to buy a new car in the next four years, according to a new report by market-research company Roy Morgan. The leading-indicators report for April is down marginally from the March result of 2.29 million, but remains well above the long-term average of 2.077 million. Near term, an estimated 706,000 Australians expect to buy a new car in the next year, down 35,000 from the March figure of 741,000, but still exceeding the long-term average of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Survey Cites Declines in New-Car Purchase Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.