Indonesia fourth export market for midsize Preve.
Proton is set to announce the launch of a low-priced car for the Malaysian market on Saturday. The Business Times, quoting unnamed senior Proton sources, says the car will be a new variant of an existing model costing 10% less. It is a response by the auto maker to a government call for more affordable cars. Proton also is debuting its midsize Preve sedan in Indonesia, the fourth export market for the model after Australia, Thailand and Brunei. Executive Chairman Khamil Jamil says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Prepares for Launch of New Low-Priced Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.