Low-Cost Saga enters fight to gain Malaysian market share.
Malaysian auto maker Proton introduces its most affordable model to date, the SV (as in super value) version of its best-selling Saga model. Powered by the same 1.3L Campro IAFM engine as the Saga FLX, and available in manual and continuously variable automatic transmissions, the Saga SV’s price has been reduced RMB5,000 ($1,596), or 12%, to RMB33,438 ($10,673). The price rollback makes the SV less expensive than competitors including the Nissan Almera, Honda City, Toyota Vios ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Unveils Discounted Version of Popular Saga" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.