TURIN, Italy – The new Maserati Quattroporte is off to a fantastic start following its launch in January, says CEO Harald Wester, noting the brand is firmly on course to selling 50,000 vehicles annually by 2015. In its first four months on the market, the sports sedan has been accelerating to a record-setting pace of 6,100 units, and its success is adding to the prestige, credibility and premium image of the Maserati brand. In addition, other models are benefiting from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Quattroporte Fast Out of Gate for Maserati" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.