Solaris rides 44% surge to third place in first-half sales race.
Russian new-vehicle sales climbed 10% in June, compared with like-2011, to 272,175 units, the month’s highest level in four years, raising the first-half total 14% to 1,413,769. Releasing the latest results, the Association of European Businesses says the first six months’ result also was a 4-year high. “At the same time, we continue to observe a slowdown in the pace of growth, year-on-year as well as compared to preceding months,” Acting Chairman Joerg ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s June, H1 Sales Totals Highest in Four Years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.