Russia vehicle sales totaled 272,924 units for May 2012, up 11.4% vs. May 2011. May 2012 vehicle sales decreased 2.3% compared with April 2012 sales. 2012 sales through May totaled 1,198,014. This was up 15.9% over the same period in 2011. AutoVaz was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 205,700, resulting in a 17.2% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Vehicle Sales Up 11.4% in May " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.