Russia vehicle sales totaled 265,281 units for March 2012, up 12.9% vs. March 2011. March 2012 vehicle sales increased 21.7% compared with February 2012 sales. 2012 sales through March totaled 645,045. This was up 19.0% over the same period in 2011. AutoVaz was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 109,388, resulting in a 17.0% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Vehicle Sales Up 12.9% in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.