Russia vehicle sales totaled 269,771 units for August 2012, up 15.1% vs. August 2011. August 2012 vehicle sales increased 1.3% compared with July 2012 sales. 2012 sales through August totaled 2,018,336. This was up 14.5% over the same period in 2011. AutoVaz was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 348,974, resulting in a 17.3% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Vehicle Sales Up 15.1% in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.