Russia vehicle sales totaled 252,539 units for November 2011, up 26.0% vs. November 2010. This increase is a result of the government scrappage system and the recovery of Russia’s economy. November 2011 vehicle sales decreased 0.9% compared with October 2011 sales. 2011 sales through November totaled 2,520,003. This was up 40.1% over the same period in 2010. AutoVaz was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 535,215, resulting in a 21.2% market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Vehicle Sales Up 26.0% in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.