Russia vehicle sales totaled 264,742 units for October 2012, up 3.9% vs. October 2011. October 2012 vehicle sales decreased 2.7% compared with September 2012 sales. 2012 sales through October totaled 2,556,363. This was up 12.7% over the same period in 2011. AutoVaz was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 449,164, resulting in a 17.6% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Vehicle Sales Up 3.9% in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.