Russia vehicle sales totaled 170,177 units for January 2013, up 5.2% vs. January 2012. January 2013 vehicle sales decreased 36.3% compared with December 2012 sales. AutoVaz was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 30,037, resulting in a 17.7% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Vehicle Sales Up 5.2% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.