Duster musters 340% sales gain year-to-date.
Russia’s new-vehicle sales slump accelerated in May, falling 12% to 229,670 units, compared with year-ago. The European Association of Businesses’ Automobile Manufacturers Committee says this leaves the year-to-date total down 4% to 1,091,968 units. The committee responds to the latest result by cutting its full-year forecast 5%, or 150,000, to 2.8 million deliveries. “The negative year-on-year trend in Russian car sales is continuing for the third (consecutive) month ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian LV Sales Drop for Third Consecutive Month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642