Importer WMC says Maxus V80 vans offer more standard “creature comforts” than competitors.
China's largest auto maker is about to test its influence in the crowded Australian market. SAIC later this year will launch a range of passenger and cargo vans set to challenge not only the established Japanese and Korean players, but also the Europeans. SAIC announces at the Melbourne Truck Trailer and Equipment Show it will partner with Australian vehicle importer WMC Group to release its lineup of European-designed, Chinese-built Maxus vans and people movers. It is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAIC Jumps Into Australian Van Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642